Information Security Policy
J & J Franks is committed to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical and electronic information. Alongside this we are committed to ensure that regulatory, operational and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
The overall goals for information security at J & J Franks are the following:
- Ensure compliance with current laws, regulations and guidelines
- Comply with requirements for confidentiality, integrity and availability of data for employees, clients, regulatory bodies and other interested parties
- Establish controls for protecting information and information systems against theft, abuse and other forms of harm and loss
- Motivate employees to maintain the responsibility for, ownership of and knowledge about information security, in order to minimise the risk of security incidents
- Ensure that we are capable of continuing their services even if major security incidents occur
- Ensure the protection of personal data
- Ensure the availability and reliability of the network infrastructure and the services supplied
- Ensure client’s security requirements are understood and met.
- Ensure that external service providers comply with information security needs and requirements
- Ensure flexibility and an acceptable level of security for accessing information systems remotely.
The endeavour to always follow these basic concepts:
- Confidentiality: The property that information is not made available or disclosed to unauthorised individuals, entities, or processes.
- Integrity: The property of safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of assets
- Availability: The property of being accessible and usable upon demand by an authorised entity.
Every user of information systems shall comply with this information security policy. Violation of this policy and of relevant security requirements will be escalated to Director level.